Thursday, March 17, 2005

top o' the mornin' to ye

& yes, part of my Muttdom includes the Merry Green Land. so kiss me, dammit, i'm irish.
whilst we're getting shitfaced on this fine spring day, let's not forget that what we're actually celebrating is Saint Patrick chasing the serpents (er, Catholics) out of Ireland, a high point in the island's endless religious conflict. Yay!

somehow this

St. Pat chases the serpents (ahem) out of ireland

turned into this:

Victorian card
(although the Victorians were admittedly & shamelessly sentimental.)

tho even in this day & age St Pat is a deeply religious figure. Patron saint, remember.

pilgrimage of st pat?

just some potatoes for thought (tee hee).

post-script: mmmmm, Irish Potatoes. from the candy store? they only make them this time of year...the way it used to be with Cadbury eggs.

cheers.

2 little fish:

Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

What's taters, precioussss....

Sorry, just can't resist every time I hear, or in this case read, the word "potatoes"

7:56 PM  
Blogger Luke swam up to say...

I won't try and make a witty Irish remark.
But I want to see another big picture of Proxy!
And how long have you been into Regina Spektor?
Thanks for dropping by my blog and linking.
I have to get all this techie stuff sorted out properly hey?!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home