Monday, April 25, 2005

kung fu fish

because it was awesome, & to make mysfit grin, i hereby declare that Kung Fu Hustle kicks more ass than...than...hmmmm. it's too early for metaphors. go see this movie, it'll beat the crap out of your brain in that good way.


the fated lovers, my favorite characters


for some ungodly reason i'm up earlier than i had to be this morn--i've an early shift at work & didn't know how long i'd need to get ready--not very long, apparently, so here i is blogging before 7 am, & not from the other side. silly me.

go see this movie before i come winging throught the air to dance on your head about it.

7 little fish:

Blogger retarius swam up to say...

is it as good as shaolin soccer? i do want to see kung-fu hustle, it looks pretty damn good....

10:15 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

grin

10:35 AM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

I've really been looking forward to this movie. Glad you enjoyed it...no head dancing required, I plan on seeing this!

10:54 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

retarius: for reasons unknown i've only seen the last 10 minutes of ShaoLin Soccer (upon learning of this, the horde of kungfu nuts--which are like cashew nuts only louder--with whom i saw this flick said [insert appropriate chinese here] you stupid white girl!) but i hope to remedy this soon.
it was at least as cool as the last 10 minutes anyway, although i guess a little more traditional king fu flick rather than anime sports come to life.

carl v: my word is gold, my taste is impeccable, go forth & spin-kick.

mysfit: is that a knowing grin? cuz if it's not...

8:51 PM  
Blogger banzai cat swam up to say...

Ah, but Kung Fu Hustle is good kung fu.

Heh. That's the first time I've ever seen someone use a bell as a stereophone. Gah. ;-)

3:00 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

it's not a knowing grin
not yet anyways
but it's a growing knin
if you get my drift

10:29 AM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

I will bank on your word!!! I thought this looked great the first time I saw a preview.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home