Thursday, May 12, 2005

busy fishtail works overtime


fish in the wind, Santacroce Garden Store, Staten Island.

i realize i've been neglecting my telling of fish tales, but i've been too busy following the damn thing to explain what it's doing.

[insert teaser trailer]
the Life Aquatic! the Audrey-Hepburn-shaped holes in the universe! Salvador Dali live at the Philly Art Museum! (cue soundtrack) Interchangable Emmas take over my daylight hours! Dr. Dee goes to Prague! Gay men smell things differently! Traffic sucks! (cue explosions & crowd scenes) Magnolias & Lilacs! Bamboo groves! My Hime wears short skirts! David Bowie vs. the Knights Templar! (intrigued yet?)
[insert release date]

oh, damn, there goes the fish again, after the mashed potatoes...
excuse me, i must handle this.

8 little fish:

Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

intrigued and puzzled....but intrigued none the less.

9:52 PM  
Blogger transience swam up to say...

i like your fish. it wriggles away like elusive bliss.

2:13 AM  
Blogger banzai cat swam up to say...

Heh. "David Bowie vs. the Knights Templar! (intrigued yet?)"

Damn straight. That would be cool.

4:17 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

NO! i have absolutely no interest in the Templars - and don't let them tell you any different!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

I have a DVD on the Knights Templar that I got for Christmas and haven't watched yet...shame on me!!!!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Dirk Fung swam up to say...

Haro Jenn See and co!

It has been a while, so I thought I'd pop by and say Haro! I hope everything is good, much better than modern culture and the impending third Star Wars abomination. If anybody needs me I'll be in Chewbacca's trailer discussing Wichtenshtein over backgammon with Gwen Stefani.

Love,

Dirk Fung.
www.iamdirkfung.blogspot.com

11:58 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

haro dirk! was wondering when you'd wander by.

backgammon, however, is completely beyond me.

1:14 PM  
Blogger oldben swam up to say...

do you mean wittgenstein, or maybe lichtenstein? and lets not be hasty in our judgement of episode 3.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home