Friday, May 06, 2005

dreams of fish

who was it who came to me in my dreams this morning, backlighting like a dream does until features blur & there were fingers on the small of my back. a lover? my love was there too, & he minded not. his arm was linked in mine & mine in the other's. a sex dream? maybe but i don't think so, it was too bright for that, too full of clothes. we were outide leaning against a rail beyond which was...some stream or valley full of light or mist, blurry, like Niagara but less wet. there was a house behind us, full of rooms. was it an angel? what was i thinking? who was it who came to me in my dream this morning?

3 little fish:

Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

ps:
over 2000 fish...

4:49 PM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

Whatever it was it sounds like it was a very comforting dream...at least that's my interepretation based on what you remember.

10:11 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe swam up to say...

In a way, the beauty of not knowing makes it more special...

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home