Wednesday, May 04, 2005

geographical fish

was going to post something more abstract, but i came home from work & my May National Geographic was waiting for me, with some lovely fish just leaping from the page. very vibrant. so i thought i'd share (the images below).

also, monkey O's got some intriguing fish market photos up, & i personally may photograph my sushi when dinner occurs. yes i eat dinner at 10 o'clock, no i'm not weird for that. what does make me weird is that i'll probably be watching that dang musical again.

eat the brownie.

13 little fish:

Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

Ugh! Wish you would've given me a heads up on that fish market photo!

Okay Ben, I'll send you my address and you can just come over and kill me now!

10:22 PM  
Blogger banzai cat swam up to say...

Mmmm... since am suffering from a stomach cramps, all those pictures just made me crave for Japanese food.

5:20 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

well really, carl v, it's a fish market, what did you expect? fishies shopping for trinkets?

6:50 AM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

The photo really didn't bother me, I just had to make that "heads up" pun....sorry, that's where the fish led me! :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Emily swam up to say...

hey fishydee I think the idea with the interview game-is you are suppossed to post your answers on your blog, with the rules-that way your readers can play

4:41 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

AHHHHH. oops.

8:31 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

k - i'm confused

11:33 AM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

Thanks mysfit, I thought I was the only one!

12:17 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

that's cool...i'm lazy, how do ye.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Daniel Heath swam up to say...

thx for the link, by the way. hope I didn't give y'alls fish nightmares.

(the name of your blog has crept into my vocabulary... e.g.:
other person: what are you doing this weekend?
me: I don't know; I figure I'll just BART over to the city and follow my fish.
)

7:23 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

yay! monkey, follow your fish, wherever it may lead!!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Daniel Heath swam up to say...

it's also a useful phrase in this situation:

other person: so, what do you think I should do?
me: you're going to have to follow your fish on that one, man.

3:47 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

spoken like a true fish.
er, monkey-fish.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home