Friday, June 03, 2005

filling the fish


convention: i held his hand while the jedi died
me & my 2 dollar shoes.


i dunno why, but that was circling around in my head last night.

as of this evening i will be en route to our nation's capital. oh the joy.
but i am looking forward to it, & hopefully the opportunity to yell something shamelessly liberal at some appropriate Washington suit. or throw a pie. pies are good.

where will you be?
if you're in Seattle, drink a toast to me, because i was born there, & visit the Sci-Fi museum, because they've got real NASA suits next to the Star Trek jumpers.
if you're in kindergarten (whyever did we end up with a German word for school for kids? does anyone know?) try not to be so damn cynical.
if you're in love, be careful, it's akin to mental illness.
if you're in South Korea, mind the cloners. they'll turn into an army for the Empire, i'm telling you.
if you're in Iraq, pray you're not a civilian. or anyone else there, really.
if you're in NYC, check out Lee Friedlander's exhibit at the MoMA, or BookExpo America.

feed your brains, little fishies, & i'll return post-whirlwind-weekend to regale you with tales of Philadelphia & DC, bastions of liberty that they are.

5 little fish:

Blogger phylos swam up to say...

throw a pie for me

have a good weekend

11:53 PM  
Blogger Daniel Heath swam up to say...

convention: i held his hand while the jedi died
me & my 2 dollar shoes.

I am oddly intrigued. But I cannot parse this into anything satisfactory. More context, please.

And have a good trip. Don't fall (or jump) into any open manhole covers and don't join any paramilitary movements unless you read the fine print. I also recommend checking out their bunking arrangements to make sure you won't be sharing a cellar with fifteen unwashed guys and one old woman with no fingers.

3:47 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

hmmmm. more context? there wasn't any. i'll make some.

however, the flan has to set, & certain things need to marinate, so i'll have to get back to you.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Daniel Heath swam up to say...

okay, as long as I'm not missing something...

are they the same story? or different?

because the second changes the context of the first if they're related.

and I'm having trouble parsing "convention" into it... it could go a couple of ways...

7:46 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

everything written in it is connected...at least to me.
working on a larger context but currently my brain is full of wormholes & is not up to the task.

it's too damn hot, or something.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home