Thursday, July 07, 2005

i live by the river...

all the compassion i can muster is currently winging its way to London to anyone affected by this morning's blasts. i have a sort of mantra going in my brain, "Please please let everyone be ok"...& everyone is obviously not, & it's horrible.

i can only hope that some good may come out of it & the Bush-Blair brain trust finally snaps out of it & starts actually trying to effectively clamp down on terrorism, because Al Qaeda still scares the shit out of me.

7 little fish:

Blogger Potted-flower swam up to say...

I am rocking; I am crying, I am shaking and lord my eyes hurt.

11:45 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

wow - there's so much to say and no words to say it.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Hannibal swam up to say...

that's really tragic and sad :(

12:06 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

it's horrible.

besides which now i'm freaking out every time i hear sirens, which around here means every few minutes...

12:29 PM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

I haven't seen any of the footage yet but I've read about it and my heart goes out to them. Dying on your daily bus or subway ride because some idiot or group of idiots wants to make a statement is such a pointless way to go. I agree with the sentiments that hopefully this will be another wake up call in the effort to slow down terrorism.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Suzanna Danna swam up to say...

when will it ever stop?

5:26 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe swam up to say...

For me, the worst part is the focus on vulnerability. For ourselves and for others. It's like having an exposed nerve from which you cannot escape nor can you voice your pain and fears. And I simply do not understand.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home