Wednesday, July 06, 2005

mad lib

flighty fish's flighty fish

"I follow my fishs and all the fish follows fish;
I follow my fishs and all is follow again.
(I follow I follow you up inside my fish.)

The fishs go following out in flighty and flighty,
And flighty fish follows in:
I follow my fish and all the fish follows fish.

I followed that you followed me into fish
And follow me flighty, followed me quite flighty.
(I follow I follow you up inside my fish.)

fish follows from the fish, fish's fishs follow:
follow fish and fish's fish:
I follow my fish and all the fish follows fish.

I followed you'd follow the way you follow,
But I follow flighty and I follow your fish.
(I follow I follow you up inside my fish.)

I should have followed a fish instead;
At least when fish follows they follow back again.
I follow my fish and all the fish follows fish.

(I follow I follow you up inside my fish.)

courtesy of jp, sylvia plath, & this.
(i'm a bit sheepish at the moment as i can't remember which Plath poem the fish is mating with here.)

8 little fish:

Blogger Lorena swam up to say...

this was fun reading it. as i am a fish (pisces) and we follow :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

Madlib Poem
mysfit's mysfit's mysfit's mysfit

mysfitly i have never mysfit, mysfitly beyond
any mysfit, your mysfit have their mysfit:
in your most mysfit mysfit are things which mysfit me,
or which i cannot mysfit because they are too mysfitly

your mysfit look mysfitly will unmysfit me
though i have mysfit myself as mysfit,
you mysfit always mysfit by mysfit myself as mysfit mysfit
(mysfiting mysfitly, mysfitly) her mysfit mysfit

or if your mysfit be to mysfit me, i and
my mysfit will mysfits very mysfitly, mysfitly,
as when the mysfits of this mysfit mysfit
the mysfits mysfitly everywhere mysfiting;

nothing which we are to mysfit in this mysfits mysfit
the mysfits of your mysfit mysfits: whose mysfit
mysfit me with the mysfit of its mysfit,
mysfiting mysfit and mysfit with each mysfiting

(i do not mysfit what it is about you that mysfit
and mysfit; only something in me mysfit
the mysfit of your mysfit is mysfit than all mysfit)
mysfit, not even the mysfit, has such mysfit mysfit

- mysfit & e.e. cummings

1:10 PM  
Blogger oldben swam up to say...

oh, my head.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

Between the fishes and mysfits I think I've spit so much all over myself that I look like I've been swimming!

6:28 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

lorena: i used to be a pisces but i'm not anymore.

mysfit: that's amazing. the word of the day is "mysfitly".

oldben: but...you're wearing a helmet. is it not mysfit-proof?

carl v: thank you for that lovely image. it was very early-daffy-duck.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

exactly!!!

8:38 PM  
Blogger JP swam up to say...

The poem's called Mad Girl's Love Song - my favourite Plath poem, oddly.

5:59 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

ew - fish mating :)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home