Monday, August 15, 2005

damn the man - save the fish

i had started a post meandering through all the fishy details of my Boulder expedition, but i don't quite have the concentration for it...however i thought i'd share this marshmallow bra with everyone as a sugary subsitute.
i dunno, people send me these things.

also the first season of the Muppet Show is out on DVD, & i thought i'd bring the sheer genius of Jim Henson to the attention of the fish.

just finished watching Empire Records & feeling very youthy-conquers-all-ish.

support endangered music.

"Who knows where thoughts come from? they just appear. mmmhmm."

11 little fish:

Blogger tescosuicide swam up to say...

I can dig the bra... of course I'd be sick by the time we got to... you know. My wife is all about Empire Records, I've had to sit through it about 400 times. It is really one of the hokey-est movies I've ever seen! (don't tell her I said that!)

11:31 PM  
Blogger theleftsock swam up to say...

hey i finished teh wind up bird chronicles. i think i hated it so much i liked it. smile.

12:15 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

tesco: i won't tell, don't worry. & it is unabashedly hokey, & very self-aware of it, which is one reason i find it fun. like when the brat comes in & shoots up the place because he wants to work in a record store.

10:58 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

sock you're going to have to elaborate on that for me...

10:58 AM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

Yum!!!!

I am so geeked about the Muppet Show being released this way. Its finally affordable and its brilliant to release them in a season by season format. I'm definitely going to pick this up. I grew up watching this stuff...I was 8 when the first season was airing...and I get such warm, comfy, nostalgic feelings whenever I think of the Muppets.

11:09 AM  
Blogger the wheel swam up to say...

I was going to comment that Statler and Waldorf were my favorite Muppets of all time. But then I got to thinking, there were so many other good ones. Beaker was cool, as was the Swedish Chef. And who could forget Animal? So I guess I don't really have a favorite. They were all cool (except for Kermit--he was such a pussy {HAH! just kidding}).

I also wanted to mention that I enjoyed your exquisite corpse. Just lovely. When I was 17, one of my female friends and I used to play a similar game (usually after getting very stoned). We came up with some pretty demented, perverted, and weird poems/prose. One day her mom found one of the writings we did, and suddenly I wasn't welcome in her house anymore. The poem she found was pretty bad, so I can't say I blame her.

2:17 PM  
Blogger oldben swam up to say...

they're going to follow that brilliant idea up with the toasted marshmallow bra (campfire not included) and the s'mores bra.

2:41 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

animal was, is and always will be my favorite. there are a few close seconds, but they don't stand a chance.

oldben - aw, the campfire should be included.

5:28 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe swam up to say...

I think I'd prefer a s'mores bra.

7:21 PM  
Blogger theleftsock swam up to say...

id have to do it on the phone or somthing to elaborate. if someone has say thirty hours to spare they should check out one piece. pirate anime.

10:58 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

ok, smores undergarments maybe be getting a bit messy...next it'll be ice cream panties, or cotton candy teddies, or...

one piece? pirate anime? where?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home