Monday, November 21, 2005

fish pauses for a moment...

I sank back into my seat, folded my hands in front of my nose, and asked the old familiar: What to do?

The same question. But now I knew I really needed to think things over calm and collected. Needed to put things in order. Needed to sort through the confused connections.

Something was confused here, that was for sure. Something was amiss...I had to untangle us. I had to recover my own sense of reality. But maybe the connections weren't confused, maybe this was a totally unrelated, new connection. Still, I had to untangle the entangled threads. In order not to break any.

Haruki Murakami, Dance Dance Dance.

4 little fish:

Blogger MrGonSings swam up to say...

Now I want to know if things turned out right...

9:55 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

he gets the girl in the end, if it helps. but you knew that.

what you didn't know was that he meets the Sheep Man first...

i love Murakami.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

that...and the previous book both look really interesting.

8:27 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

what previous book?
you have confunded me, carl v.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home