Thursday, November 10, 2005

things my fish are doing

my fish are busy & interesting creatures...

my 16-year old cousin is starring in a (extremely indie) movie called Mort. he even has his own imdb page. how cool is that? of course, watching the trailer meant watching my cousin get hit by a car, which was surreal to say the least...

& the blob monster that is the blogosphere has sucked up a few more of the neighborhood (used loosely) fish...
visit them & escalate the absurdities! off we go then!

Mr. Nose's Lounge

The Oliphaunt's Daily

japanikate

fly my fishies! fly! mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

p.s. er, i've already mentioned Happy Anarchy, NaNoWriMo, & the Wahoo Skiffle Crazies, right? because these are also things my fish are doing.

2 little fish:

Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

That's cool that he has an IMDB page!

6:12 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

i thought so.

seriously, mr. nose is an intriguing figure. have i ever led you wrong?

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home