Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the cat made me do it.

meme my memeness!

i'm not tagging anyone, i've decided to let fate do its work.

but since it came up:
ahem:
"The Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You have been tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."

or so they tell me...

so without further mumblings or disclaimers:
five weird things i do (only five???)

1. i persist in believing, for whatever reason, that if i just keep doing what i want to do, things will work out. somehow. i have no basis for this really, it's just one of them mystery of life things.

2. i procrastinate beyond all reasonable interpretations of the word. they should invent some sort of Path that studies the quantums inherent in my perception of time in terms of things that can be done tomorrow.

3. i daydream about the impossible. the really, really, really impossible. really.

4. i talk to my cat. this is pretty weird, even if lots of people do it.

5. i am extremely stubborn when it comes to befriending people. even if they don't want to be befriended.

not so weird, eh, i guess..."weird" is one of those things that sometimes requires an outside perspective. which means not in my head.
so go to, people. i'm sure i've missed many...

10 little fish:

Blogger anne swam up to say...

1. You should. It will.

2:55 AM  
Blogger anne swam up to say...

Or they will. (things - too early, shouldn't comment)

2:55 AM  
Blogger banzai cat swam up to say...

Most excellent weirdness, jenn. :-)

And on point 4, don't worry: as a cat, I also talk to my human. Which is why most cats consider ME weird. ;-)

3:45 AM  
Blogger theleftsock swam up to say...

http://stopbadware.org/
just cause we should love them.

8:21 AM  
Blogger theleftsock swam up to say...

and i thought i had, Jen-o-Dynamics.

10:24 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

but sock, i think it's some fundamental part of jenn-o-dynamics that i can't remember my own basic laws (theories, whatever.)

the only one i recall was that all events pause in time while jenn is smoking a cigarette...

thanks anne, don't worry i can forgive bad grammar at 2:55 a.m. or whatever time it is there...

banzai: you get only the weirdness you deserve...or some such...

1:32 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

this meme is giving me trouble as i am so normal it hurts sometimes

4:06 PM  
Blogger theleftsock swam up to say...

axioms, ask mysfit.

5:58 PM  
Blogger MrGonSings swam up to say...

if you daydreams are about the "really" impossible, I wonder where your nightdreams take you then...

my cat keeps talking to me too (I've told him not to do in public though)

11:40 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

uh, ok:
mysfit? axioms?

mr. gonsings, my nightdreams are even more really impossible.
my subconscious is a strange place.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home