Monday, March 06, 2006

numb fish

this fishie has returned from the southern climes, & is very grateful that spring is peeking its still-weak sunshiney nose around the corner, because though my hot water has become hot again (hallelujah!), the ring of sunburn around my neck (who knew you could get sunburned when it was cool enough to wear long sleeves? well, i knew, but i forgot) has thus far prevented me from enjoying it, & as a result of whatever those brilliant technicians did, we have no heat whatever in this apartment, & my fingers are too numb to type in any tales of St. Augustine & its pirate hordes.
it's warmer outside than inside, & once my landlord comes home & i beat down his door (still full of piratical enthusiasm, me) i will be making my way to a park or some such.

stay tuned for tales of the 16th century & more, little fishies...same fish time, same fish channel...

4 little fish:

Blogger anne swam up to say...

Time to dislodge the floorboards and use them as firewood, maybe?

1:54 PM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

oooo...pirates!!! I'm excited!

3:09 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

i sit poised on the edge of my seat for harrowing tailing of regailing sails

10:32 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

stay right there...don't move...

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home