Thursday, May 04, 2006

another (quicker) movie fish

saw an ad for Art School Confidential last night whilst viewing the Daily Show, & almost choked on my wine.
it's the first i've heard of it...but it looks promising.

but more importantly:



pirates...

(edit: ok, i couldn't find a trailer to embed that didn't start automatically, so in the interests of our sanity i'll just link to the official site...)

i probably won't leave this up for very long, since i think it'll play anytime the page is opened, but still...it does have fish people in it.
&, um, if it starts to drive the rest of you mad before it gets to me...which is highly possible...just, uh, scream in my general direction & i'll silence it. the madness, that is. not my piratical glee.
never.

ye gods i loved the first one.
the only film i have ever seen eight times in the theater.
yep.
this is me twitching with glee & anticipation.

& finally:


this is the sky as seen by oldben.
had to share.

13 little fish:

Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

had to add, since, you know, they've been filming the 3rd one at the same time...chow yun fat is going to be the villain next...
i love these casts.
such villains.
geoffry rush, bill nighy...i want to go hang out on these boats, dammit.

5:18 PM  
Blogger anne swam up to say...

Will you still talk to me if I admit to not having seen the first one yet?

The photo is like an undiscovered Malevich.

5:22 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

!!
but it looks like that damned, admittedly sexy, chicky, with too puffy lippy-things gets to kiss Captain Jack - some women have all the luck...

5:45 PM  
Blogger Carl V. swam up to say...

I have seen many trailers but OH MY that is a wonderful one...I thought I was excited about this one before but now I'm going bonkers!!! Love it! Can't wait!!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

me too me too carl V!!! exclamation points are very necessary on this occasion!!!!!

mysfit: i think the lady is quite lovely...& i'm not sure that kiss actually happens...i think it's a tease...doesn't mean i don't envy her of course.

anne: yes, but only if you promise to see it immediately.
you really want to, trust me.
have i ever led you astray?
(runs of to google malevich...)

12:25 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

ah i see...i was thinking of it as more of a...what the hell is his name...oh dammit.
(hangs head in art historic shame...)

12:32 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe swam up to say...

I don't think I'll get tired of seeing that, so you won't hear a peep out of me. The typing with tentacles thing was pretty cool. Most likely does a better job that I do, too. (Amazing I saw anything other than Mr. Depp, eh?)

12:43 AM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

i thought he was playing a harpsichord...guess we know what i was watching...

7:00 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

ok, so the fact that this is down the page and starts autmatically is starting to get on my nerves - i mean i love it and all, but...

7:45 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

does that mean it's time for it to go?
i dunno, i've pretty much got all the dialogue memorized at this point...not that that really changes anything...

9:23 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

i think so, though i am not the end-all be-all of the site, and you know it :) put a link to it at least though (or find on that does not automatically start)

10:01 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

you know - i keep expecting the sky to *do* something... weird

3:12 PM  
Blogger jenn see swam up to say...

uzyklike...little clouds floating across or something?

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home