Monday, March 14, 2005

it's monday, let the fish fly free

It's amazing how one thing leads to another, often totally unrelated thing-- (which is probably how you got to the fish). So now, join me in following the fish, from one thing to another...

Follow the flying fish

to see some "picture pages" as my esteemed partner refers to them -- beautiful, nay? Pause for a moment and then it's off to Easter Island,

the fish takes us through the Bermuda Triangle on the way to Monday, March 14th.

(Note: just because you have an explanation for something - like static electricity - doesn't mean you have a reason for the disappearances - three more last year.)

Today is Einstein's Birthday.
This most notable man was born in the year 1879.

Also, Karl Marx - the social philosopher, not the part of the Marx Brothers comedy team - died today in 1883.

And here the fish will leave you with a closing thought:
"If you cannot convince them, confuse them." -Harry S. Truman

8 little fish:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Love the statue pictures, especially the robot looking kangaroo (at least I think its a kangaroo).

Happy B-day to Einstein and Marx!

And Happy Monday to you fishy folks!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

"I have always eaten animal flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience (especially fish flesh)." So said Albert. That's today's Albert E. quote on my nifty Wit & Wisdom calendar.

I added the bit about fish flesh.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kathy swam up to say...

Not to harken back to a time of yore (January 2005), but I just went back there to sift through your archives of old posts and happened upon the pictures of the pope waving off peace doves. I very nearly wet myself, I laughed so hard. I think you need to repeat them for all newcomers to enjoy.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Did you get to see the Star Wars trailer?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Great, timely post Rob. :)

3:22 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Did you check out the link I pointed out in the earlier post about not finding it?

4:02 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

By the by, Karl Marx was born on May 5, 1818. He died today, March 14 in 1883.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

Here it (SW trailer) is

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home