Monday, April 25, 2005

the fish is mysterious, to die for and amazing

so i'm obviously feeling better, thanks - sometimes, you know, you just have one of those "oh, my god, what am i doing?!" moments when the world ending seems like the least of your problems. Anyways enjoy the following quiz:

Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...mysterious
Your hugs are...to die for
Your eyes...light up a day
Your touch is...irresistible
Your smell is...amazing
Your smile is...amazing
Your love is...eternal
Quiz created with MemeGen!



ok, so this type of thing isn't something i'd usually post (feel like i should add pansies) - i guess sometimes you need to do things and consider things you never would, just to figure out where you stand.

4 little fish:

Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn swam up to say...

Hey mysfit. Good to hear you're feeling better. I hope you didn't take offense to my rehab question. It's just that AA uses that poem, so it was the first thing that came to mind.

My outlook on life and my moods are all over the place. I waffle between ecstatic joy and utter despair on a daily basis, so I can definitely relate.

12:50 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

jennsee: lol

skrambled: i didn't take a offense - you would ahve known it if i did :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

what exactly is a mysterious kiss?

10:30 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

but's my kiss that is mysterious - so i guess when i kiss someone they wonder...

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home