Thursday, March 24, 2005

catch of the day

So I had a great idea.

Unfortunately like most great ideas, accomplishing it is 1) taking longer than expected because 2) the path to reach it has changed and 3) it may not be practical in the end.

Actually, I did accomplish my goal. Quite easily, I must say. All it took was a little research and a little programming and voila... However, there were unforeseeable consequences such that no one else could see the wonderful thing that I had made.

So until further events occur, the catch of the day may or may not have a picture on this site (mostly dependent upon the fish, of course). But, for those of you who care, I will aspire not to let you down. I catch new fish everyday and to find out what today's catch is, you must follow your fish to catch of the day.

Today's catch shall be posted, picture and all - see below. For today's catch has a special place in my heart.

0 little fish:

Post a Comment

<< Home