Thursday, March 31, 2005

reality squares my fish

What goes on inside those strange places that create such wonderful things like cookies, crackers and tea-biscuits?

Everyone wonders this at some point in their lives - usually while eating one of the aforesaid snacks. It's one of the main questions of the universe. Well, I found out today that some of the things I imagined are actually true. On Monday, March 7th, McVities (producers of tasty tea biscuits and chocolate-covered digestives) revealed their new crumb test dummy. Now instead of just enjoying the cookie, count and weigh the crumbs to make sure you are getting your money's worth (and not destroying your keyboard).

There's a new visual force in the blogosphere. My esteemed compadre has let her fish lead her to sharing her view of the world with all of us lesser mortals. Since she has always been an aesthetic detail in my own little world, this makes me very happy. Visit the Tourist to see the world through her eyes.

Perhaps I see the world the way I do because my brain lands exactly in the middle of the brain sex ID test. In some ways I think more like a female and in other ways, more like a male and it all evens out to the fact that I think entirely like a mysfit. But then I already knew that.

See the strange thing about all of this is that reality almost never falls in line with my fish. In fact, I often have to do things the other way round and square my fish with reality, retaining the altered view somewhere in a back-up file.

So let's celebrate Thursday, for tomorrow may never come....

BE PREPARED!

2 little fish:

Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

I miss you too. did you ever have any doubts about the fish's voice?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

That brain IQ test was great. I tested as a 50 towards the female end. Not surprising really. As a social worker with a creative streak I figured that is where I'd end up. What shocked the hell out of me is that I got a 12 out of 12 on those spatial relationship things. Very weird! And I widely prefer less masculine faces...thank God for that! :)

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home