Monday, May 09, 2005

for promotional fish only

there's no show to plug.  we're taking most of may to record a bunch of preliminary tracks for the next album.  paris hilton thinks it's gonna be hot.  there is a favor tho that i would ask of all of you.  we're trying to get onto the warped tour via ernie ball's side stage.  ernie ball is not a film star from those blue movies your grandpa used to watch.  he may not be a real man at all,  but he does make guitar strings...incidentally the type that joe uses, so now you know what to get him for christmas and birthdays.
tangents aside, we still need your help!  this is the last week of judging and it would make a better case for us if you could bump up the number of plays for us.  all you have to do is visit 


http://www.battleofthebands.com/happyanarchy 
just click play


you have to let the song play all the way to make it count.  use this as an opportunity to introduce a coworker or family member to the band.  easy, right?  after you do that, send the link to everyone in your address book and ask them to do the same.  send an email to your local and state representatives and see if they can get a bill passed to get us some plays.  they seem to like getting involved in things they have no business being into.  we just have to spin it a bit, get the right angle, like if we don't get this gig then todd won't be able to get his medication and the american people can't let that happen.

thank you!

see us: www.happyanarchy.com
write us: happyanarchy@happyanarchy.com


-t-

11 little fish:

Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

i listened all morning long - i don't know if it helped...

12:07 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

did i meantion it helped me get through my morning...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

I will listen but it'll have to be tonight after I get home from work. Looking forward to checking them out.

2:32 PM  
Blogger phylos swam up to say...

colour me impressed!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger anne swam up to say...

Sorry, can't comment much, I have to close my browser now. A few people in France are going to be listening to that.

4:14 PM  
Blogger oldben swam up to say...

yay! thankyou fellow fishers.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

That was good. Hope I did my part to help 'em out. Just from that song alone they sound like they would be a fun band to see live.

11:38 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

totally awesome to swing your hips to in live-like fasion!! carl, i hope you do get to see them live!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

I think the Warped Tour comes through KC.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Missouri side...and that makes a BIG difference...although I don't really know why since (after a brief time in Germany getting myself hatched) I grew up in Nebraska.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Oh I agree!!! I much prefer living in Missouri...although there are some pretty quaint ritzy areas on the Kansas side of KC that I wouldn't mind being able to afford to live in!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home