Monday, May 09, 2005

it's monday and the fish won't settle on a topic...

so i keep trying to compose my thoughts into something both cogent and coherent, but not only am i feeling lost at work today, but i think that i have a near terminal case of a little thing we could refer to as Monday-ADD...

So, Good Morning, afternoon, evening, summer, winter, spring and how are you going today?

WELCOME TO NEPTUNE!!

Welcome to a few episodes of my fish as i could only do an episode at a time, this may be a little tangential and entirely fragmentary so from the first....

This weekend we celebrated both those wonderful people we call mothers who granted us existence and the 60th anniversary of the end of WWII and the defeat of the Nazi's. It was kind of a strange weekend.

I celebrated spring and being a goddess of destruction/creation by mowing my lawn(more thoughts about this another time, when i'm coherent). This is spring to me: ladybugs and lilacs. Not lawn care. I know many of you are wondering at this point what a lawn is and why you have to care for it. Soon I will include a picture... I will say one more thing about this just now - I hate raking.

I've decided for the catch today, that I am going fishing for a literary fish and just leave it at that. For those of you who don't understand what I mean by this, check out the sidebar and go to my to other site (or something) but don't enjoy it as i am still trying to find time to spruce it up.

I built my first computer yesterday, from the inside out. It was really neat - something else to cross off my list of things to do before i die. Unfortunately, i don't remember what i put in it... so don't ask.

These sugar-free candies are killing me - i want a cookie.

[YOU WILL LISTEN TO HAPPY ANARCHY... YOU WILL LOVE IT... YOU WILL LISTEN TO HAPPY ANARCHY...]



end transmission

9 little fish:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

I agree, raking is not fun. That is why one gets a mulching mower so that very little raking needs to take place.

Glad to hear that you got out and did some yard work though...its not truly spring without a little blood, sweat, and tears on the ol' lawn. Looking forward to the pics.

Congrats on building your own PC. I built my first a number of years ago after mounting frustration with computer shop owners and have enjoyed it every time I've built one. It gives you a great sense of accomplishment. I'm beeming proudly for you!

2:31 PM  
Blogger {illyria} swam up to say...

this lovely piece of rambling makes me feel inadequate. i'll take your rake and raise you a spade.

4:10 PM  
Blogger oldben swam up to say...

and when i die, oh when i'm gone, there'll be one child born in this world to carry on, to carry on...

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jay swam up to say...

Don't enjoy it?
You're a funny little fish.

8:23 AM  
Blogger emilyahostutler swam up to say...

Mysfit-
Your interview questions are:

1. What religious imagery most moves you?
2. What is you favorite at the movies snack/candy?
3. Would you describe yourself as extroverted or introverted and why?
4. Did you do it?
5. What kind of fish best depicts your dark side?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Hey, I like the "little fish" instead of "comments"...very fun addition!

12:55 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

carl - you're the best

transcience - i am in awe of your spade and you can have the @#$$@ rake

emily - i will meditate and post my responses soon

jay - fishy fishy fish

Lucretia Again - can i call you lucretia divine? i will nurture my new machine with pretty things

jennsee - eposodic fish even

1:07 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

tesco - yes my pet - yessss

1:08 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

"mary lane"? is that a mix between "mare jane" and "penny lane"? or am i just showing my ignorance right now?

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home