Wednesday, May 11, 2005

mysfit reveals exclusive interview to the fish

These questions came from Emily :

1. What religious imagery most moves you?
All of it. I think religious imagery is a very important part of life for all people who have a religion. Symbols can help you to clear and focus your mind, letting you become in tune with whatever deity you believe best defines god for you. Religious imagery fascinates me and realizing that people gleam hope, die/kill, sacrifice and live for such symbols, I am deeply moved - sometimes to tears and sometimes to laughter. I hope you don't think this is a cop-out answer.

2. What is you favorite at the movies snack/candy?
Reeses Pieces

3. Would you describe yourself as extroverted or introverted and why?
Years ago, I realized that I was an introvert who has spent her whole life pretending that I am an extrovert. It might have worked by now.

4. Did you do it?
No... of course I didn't... I wasn't anywhere near it... I was at the movies... alone... I was on the moon with Steve...

...I mean, do what?

5. What kind of fish best depicts your dark side?
Ok, this might be the hardest question yet. What kind of fish and my dark side... I don't have a dark side. No, really, I'm all light and shining and goodness and - alright, my dark side... hmm, I guess my glib, off-the-cuff response would be the puffer fish, because of the toxic spines that I shoot out at people I'm mad at...

Though this response might change as I think about it more.


The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



18 little fish:

Blogger Suzanna Danna swam up to say...

Thing the first "interview me."

Thing the second... thank you so much for the sweet little song that you sang to me in my comments section today. That was very kind of you to stop by and wish me happy birthday!

Hugs :)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Sounds fun! I'm game, please "interview me"!

2:31 PM  
Blogger anne swam up to say...

Interview them. I want answers...

2:46 PM  
Blogger Daniel Heath swam up to say...

re #5... have you seen a fugu when they are not inflated? they're really cute. they have very large eyes, and it's not until you get quite close to them that you can see the sharp spines lying along their body almost like fur. and they're hard to annoy, too--just getting close to them doesn't make them puff up. very chill little guys.

2:47 PM  
Blogger phylos swam up to say...

I'll play!

3:23 PM  
Blogger The Sensualist swam up to say...

I don't know you but interviews rule! Dude. Sooo..interview me!

10:52 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

ok - this might take a day or two, i have to come up with five sets of questions - six if i feel like ignoring Tesco's plee not to interview him...

10:15 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

I can't help but hear Tesco's 'still such a mystery you are' in Yoda's voice...must be getting too close to the Star Wars ROTS opening!!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

suzanna - of course my dear, did you have a good b-day?

monkey and jenn - ok, so my darkside isn't exactly chill, but it is really cute with big eyes and you have to get up real close to see the spikes...

tesco - ask me any question you like

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

mysfit, what's up with your tattoos?? I must know!

Your "dark side" fish is my favorite of all your responses. I think mine would be quite similar.

I too am a Reeses Pieces fan, but I was betting on Swedish Fish!!

and by the way, I knew you did it all along.

Thanks for being a great sport!

jennsee-love your interview idea!! I can't wait to see what questions you get asked!

-Emily

11:39 AM  
Blogger banzai cat swam up to say...

Can I join? :-)

4:24 AM  
Blogger Daniel Heath swam up to say...

mysfit: finally posted my shot of your cute, big-eyed dark side.

6:25 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

ok monkey, after seeing that pic - i think that the pufferfish definitely depicts my darkside...

11:43 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

alright - two down - three or four to go:

Suzanna Danna:
1)What flavor is blue?
2) What is your favorite childhood memory?
3)Why, Suzanna Danna, why?
4)If you could go anywhere in the world for a month- where would it be and why?
5)The chicken or the egg - what's your take?

Carl V:
1) What is your favorite movie of all time?
2) Where did you get the title of your blog from?
3) Should you always wait an hour after eating before going swimming? Why or why not?
4) How many fingers am I holding up?
5) What moment in your life do you remember being most at peace with yourself?

11:44 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

you know the rules - now play nice...

1:54 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

I posted this on my site but will here as well....thanks and I'll get on them later tonight.

2:52 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

ahh, three more done -

ok phylos, inquiring minds would like to know...
1)Who's your #1 hero of all time?
2)If you where a cookie, what type of cookie would you be?
3)What's your dream job?
4)What is the "Reason" you are here?
5)Would you rather be famous or a legend?

jennsee, darling, i would like to know:
1)What's the weirdest thing you've ever done for a job?
2)Where do colors go when they fade?
3)Would you ever go skinny dipping in a stranger's pool if you thought they were out of town?
4)What anime character do you most identify with?
5)What's the scariest dream you've ever had? (If you don't remember a dream, explain the scariest experience you've ever had.)
Bonus question:I'd also like to know what kind of fish best depicts your darkside...

knife-fight sasfras, the interview is part of the getting-to-know you phase...
1)What super power would you choose?
2)Who is your favorite artist (any kind of art)? What is their best piece?
3)How many licks to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?
4)What do you think is the defining feature of your character?
5)Where were you?

12:56 PM  
Blogger phylos swam up to say...

have answered!! "Reason" troubled me. I wasn't feeling esoteric last night though so i took it literally.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home