Sunday, November 27, 2005

oh what links we mortal fish attempt

with the advent of electronic mail we can now send each other entertaining junk mail at the push of a button. and though much of it is crap or the dreaded chain letters - sifting through the many emails i get, i found a few gems hiding in the javasoup that i thought might entertain a few fish along the way.

on monday, *** sent me this to start off my week just right:
men-in-coats

on tuesday, [identity-protected] was feeling political and wanted to show me what other dissidents around the country had done in recent weeks:
WAL-MART: the high cost of low price

on wednesday, someone forwarded this out of boredom:
http://www.endofworld.net/

on thursday, {name removed} sent me this because i like family guy:
the life of larry, part 1
the life of larry, part 2

on friday, so-and-so sent me this to keep me through the weekend until monday happened all over again:
ninjai: the little ninja

Enjoy!

3 little fish:

Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

thanks and happy thanksgiving to you sock...

did you, did you watch man-in-coats - i laughed my ass off at that one...

10:15 AM  
Blogger IanBradley swam up to say...

I had seen up to chapter 10 of ninjai, but i want to say thank you for remininding me of it, mainly i thank you for the opportunity to see chapter 12. 11 and 12 werent out when I last went to that website. wow. fucking wow.

2:29 PM  
Blogger IanBradley swam up to say...

and alaska can come too

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home