Wednesday, May 17, 2006

mysfit's slacking

i'm sure all you fishies were just devastated that mysfit's dead celebrity tuesday failed to appear yesterday. due to temporal concerns, it shall be postponed till at least next week - i've got some worky issues to work out.

in the meantime, go ask a ninja

(mysfit's note: this podcast (a podcast, as the ninja explains, is like apple pie for whales) is so funny that i can barely feel my lips - WATCH IT!! especially the one on net neutrality - it's funny with a message)

4 little fish:

Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

watch the net neutrality one - it is so freakin funny, i nearly fell off my chair

3:25 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

I did indeed look for my Happy Tuesday post, it wasn't there, and incidently Tuesday was one of my suckiest days at work in a long time...coincidence? I think not!

8:34 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

*hanging head*
i'm sorry carl - i'll make it up to you, i promise, if you can just find it in your heart to forgive me...

10:28 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

My heart is pretty cluttered but I'm sure that forgiveness is laying around here somewhere so consider yourself forgiven. I'm off work today so yesterday was my Friday so maybe Tuesday didn't exist this week after all!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home