Friday, May 20, 2005

the fish brings you...

" Ten Reasons To Go To Work Naked "
(this was emailed to me and i wanted to share)

10. No one ever steals your chair.

9. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.

8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.

7. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

6. You want to see if it's like the dream.

5. To stop those creepy used truck salesmen from looking down your blouse.

4. " I'd love to chip in...but I left my wallet in my pants."

3. Inventive way to finally meet that 'special' person in Human Resources.

2. Can take advantage of your computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.

And the Number One reason to go to work naked : Your boss will never say, " I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00 ! " ever again.

8 little fish:

Blogger oldben swam up to say...

someone should let tara and b brown know about that.

3:59 PM  
Blogger {illyria} swam up to say...

i knew i would be able to justify my current state soon. ha! i win our damn company wager.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Mr G swam up to say...

Nº11.
You wouldn't have to worry about spilling drinks or food all over you body in those "oh my god, I gotta eat quick" way too short lunch breaks...

(Make you sure you don't get Coke on your butt though... You would stick to your chair)

I've linked both of your blogs... Hope you don't mind... Please let me know otherwise,

have a nice weekend!
:)

10:21 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe swam up to say...

Thanks for sharing that... absolutely hilarious. Still trying to pick a favorite...

10:40 PM  
Blogger sk8rn swam up to say...

That is hysterical! Where did you find those?

7:12 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Very funny...is there a draft in here?

10:41 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

transcience - glad i could help, do i get a cut?

tesco - your the boss? that's a disturbing thought - what do you do?

mrgonsings - mind? why would we mind, it's fantastic, I'm flattered - thanks.

sk8rn - i work in front of a computer with people who spend all day in front of computers. something has to assuage the tedium...

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

I have some great ideas :) But no time to explain right now. Nevermind. Next time.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home