Monday, May 16, 2005

not a fish at all

ok, so i know i've promised much in my life- i know i promised you pictures of mowing the lawn and being the goddess of destruction as i run my lawn-sharpened mower over the weeds of chaos and mother nature in another of man's chaotic attempts to bring order to the yard - but after two days all the dandilions (who were just laying down and biding their time) popped right back up - scaring the cat - and the lawn looks like it needs to be mowed again. So, I'm feeling a bit sheepish and not like a fish at all, much less a goddess...

besides, I still haven't finished the roll of film - or maybe i have - but this camera is new at least to me, and requires decisively non-digital film. It may rewind itself eventually - i hope.

so instead here is a picture of a duck:

-from P.I.P. Handicrafts


now quit your quacking...

10 little fish:

Blogger Suzanna Danna swam up to say...

mysfit... darling.. I am so so sorry I didn't see your questions earlier... I will answer them post haste... and then

And then.... um (refers back tot he rules... something with a duck?... wait a second... )

And then I will post them immediately on my site as well.....
Sorry love, I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Love the picture of you in the garden.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

When all else fails a duck picture is a great fall back plan!!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

suz, no worries, i just posted the questions earlier today - as for the picture in the garden, you seem to be confusing us - that's jennsee - as far as i know, there are no pictures of me posted anywhere at the moment, in a garden or otherwise...

carl, yes, esp. a puppet duck

2:47 PM  
Blogger Daniel Heath swam up to say...

don't let them trick you into mowing the lawn.

that's just the man, trying to keep us down. sow your wild goats, let the weeds grow free, and instead spend all day modifying your lawn mower to serve a higher purpose.

like maybe rig it up to shoot missiles.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

The meaningless chatter of your regular split personality Israeli mother trying to make sense of current insanity

3:40 PM  
Blogger Suzanna Danna swam up to say...

i loved the warped barbie head..... sweet

and mysfit... my answers are published...

3:40 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

warped barbie Head! Split personality! Bwaha-ha-haha! Soon noone will believe that i exist and then, oh yes, then i will rule the internet with my little haT!

5:52 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

rs6471 - she's right you know, you really do look like spam

5:54 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

hey! i never looked like andy warhol!

you know, monkey you're right, but my bro almost got a ticket for not mowing his lawn last year... so even though it is the Man, I still don't want to pay the fine or go to jail

5:56 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Mysfit, my answers are up at my site. Sorry to interrupt. :)

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home