Saturday, September 10, 2005

there's a fish on my forehead!


i am the calm center of the universe

i am someone who does not care, nothing affects me

or

i care very deeply about everything in specific, but little details do not bother me in the least

i have purged all resentment from my heart and soul

i no longer care that there are those in the world, yea, in my very own house, who will not give the same level of consideration they expect

i can be anything with this glass of raspberry lemonade and vodka in my hand, slipping down my throat, filling my veins with warm acceptance

i can even accept you taking my life in your hands by talking on the cell phone while driving

if you can accept me calling you an asshole

i am the calm of the gigantic black hole at the center of the universe

i am following my fish

9 little fish:

Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

naw that one came from the orange star-light - fractaliscious

1:59 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe swam up to say...

If that drink can do all that, I want one. A big one (or 12...). Oh, and I've been called an asshole before ;)

10:47 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

tesco - i love photoshop. but these are old experiments from a few years ago, i've just been finding picsto go with the posts and visa versa. my newest sojourns into photoshop are not as interresting and mainly involve editing and touching up pics.

thanks sock but remember "i am the calm of the gigantic black hole at the center of everything.

livewire - i made a drink for you but can't figure out how to email it to you

12:41 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

:) no that's fun - all that info and i doubt that i'm in there

12:42 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe swam up to say...

Mysfit, I've been busy linking straws together... I'm determined to get to that drink.

8:14 PM  
Blogger {illyria} swam up to say...

how lovely. i dig the perfect match of pic and post.

2:03 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

thanks trans - i think so too

livewire - i've been working on digitalizing alcohol for sometime, everyday i get closer... you might beet me to it though, one of these days i'm gonna get hit in the head with a straw aren't i?

tesco - just aas soon as i get dragged back to the eastcoast by my rowdy friends in NY/NJ and Philly

1:13 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Great post. I don't know what else to say other than I really like the thoughts.

10:48 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

that you carl - i know you say these things to yourself all the time

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home