Thursday, February 16, 2006

a bowl of serial - no milk

warning - may contain nuts.

so finally, after about four partial starts, a month and a few headaches, i finished the second part of "Miles and Miles".

(yes, I know monkey 0 - i should have taken your advice, but you don't have to gloat about it and i promise i will stop ignoring the tags)

if this was not the one you voted on - too bad. and if you have no idea what i'm talking about, get with the program, man and check it out!

Enjoy!

2 little fish:

Blogger monkey 0 swam up to say...

mysfit: I do not gloat. remember I ignored my own advice and spent three months on the same story. I am hardly the one to cast the first stone here. really, the first rule of scratch fiction is to follow your damn fish.

jenn: yar's revenge owns. but I can't help you with the children's book.

11:14 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

monkey - you make me happy

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home