Friday, May 19, 2006

dragon-fish?

this is a mysfit original.
now that i changed my profile picture, i wanted to show you this and say, "hey you! yeah you, with the eyes and stuff look - at this cool thing i drew!" but then i thought that would be tooting my own horn (for those of you who tend to dwell always in the gutter - yes tooting my own horn, if actually possible, would be really strange - if i even had a horn of my own to toot) - i think i'll just let the dragons speak for themselves.

10 little fish:

Blogger anne swam up to say...

I know I've said it before, but really those would make for fantastic tatoo designs...
(Is it just me or the two dragons make up an angry-looking owl?)

12:42 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

and i've said it before - go right ahead, just send me pictures :)

i've looked into selling tattoo designs over the years but decided it's just not worth the effort yet, i don't draw enough (though i think i'm getting better :p)

angry owl huh? um... maybe upside-down - it's funny how people are always doing that to *anything* i draw

1:34 PM  
Blogger monkey 0 swam up to say...

you've got a way with those pointy, geometric graphics...

can you cut yourself on that? it looks like you could cut yourself on it.

there's no shame in saying "look at this cool thing I did"--isn't that the whole point of blogging?

1:57 PM  
Blogger JP swam up to say...

ANd especially since it is really very cool. Toot toot!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Cool artwork...Toot away!!!

Great Invader Zim picture as well. We got the first disk in the DVD set and watched it the other day and I fell for it hard...great fun! Can't believe it took so long for me to see it.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

I've seen that Jenn See and would love to pick it up as well.

8:18 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

ooooo metoo!!!!!! i neeeeeed that or i will explode - that happens to me sometimes

11:01 AM  
Blogger banzai cat swam up to say...

That is one cool drawing indeed. Though aside from the dragons, I see an angry face and eyes. Coolness.

Hmmm... I see a vision of you as a tattoo-artist. ;-)

10:48 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

thanks for all the tooting - though you know what ma says about tooting your horn too much... ;)

oh and monkey0, i just have a sharp imagination, that's all

11:26 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

ooo cat i like that vision (too bad the pay sucks)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home