Wednesday, June 28, 2006

this little fish of mine, i'm gonna let it shine....

dear jenn see,

i think talking at your celebration yesterday was one of the hardest things i have ever done. you know how much i love talking in front of people anyway, but there were so many people there... and it was beautiful.

i keep thinking of things i meant to say. like how i am so grateful to your family for sharing their jenn with me and for allowing me to share a little of the light from the jenn i know. and how every one has their little light - the jenn they know - and each little light, like a brightly colored fish... but then, you would say i was being abstract and melodramatic and to get to the point.

oh and i really meant to call you a fashion-diva, if only for laughs.

but there's time enough to say everything that needs to be said. there's time enough to make you understand, no matter how stubborn you are. i think i have enough spirals for that. each little fish - a spiral on spirals.

love,
mysfit

4 little fish:

Blogger monkey 0 swam up to say...

hey, mysfit. you're a tough one, you know that? I mean, I always figured, but now I know.

you're right about the fish, too. melodrama or not (and she busted me for that once or twice) that light is taking me places, right now, I never in a million years expected. but then, that's Jenn for you, isn't it?

and time... yeah, you got time. we're listening.

1:59 AM  
Blogger banzai cat swam up to say...

Beautifully said, mysfit. And I second FM and monkey 0. We're here and we're listening.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Ratzfatz swam up to say...

mysfit,

I don´t have any words to discribe .... I feel with you and with here family!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Rochester Permit Application swam up to say...

I enjoyed reading thiss

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home