Friday, June 23, 2006

friday fish

dear jennsee,

i keep forgetting what i'm doing today. i am useless at work but it is better than sitting at home drinking myself into a stupor - or is it? i jump every time the phone rings and i don't know what to say. i've talked with a lot of people today and none of them were actual conversations. something in my head tells me that people often look for meaning in things like this, i'm just looking for some way to get through the day. for now though, i've found the only thing that works: i love you.

i've decided not to apologize for anything any more. you never did.

love
mysfit

2 little fish:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

I've wept bitter tears for both you and OB tonight Mysfit as much or more than for Jenn herself. As stunned as I have been all day I cannot imagine what you, he, or Jenn's family must be going through. The world always seems less important when an event like this stops time, when grief permeates everything. Again, I am so very sorry.

1:25 AM  
Blogger oldben swam up to say...

i love you mysfit.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home