Monday, July 31, 2006

272 fish in the bathroom

dear jennsee,

i finally found a picture of you looking at the camera that doesn't bug me out... well much anyway:


jennsee and mysfit (um... I have no concept of time - 2001 maybe...)



yep, that's my girl... the funny thing is you'd probably be able to tell me what year this is just by my hair. :)

love,
mysfit



p.s. i shaved my head last night. what has it been? three years? more? sometimes when things change you have to keep changing things just to keep up or to prove that you have at least that much control - well that and it's so damn hot here...

14 little fish:

Blogger anne swam up to say...

You look like two very mischievous kids...

3:38 AM  
Blogger Fence swam up to say...

That's a lovely pic. And Anne is right, you look like you are plotting something and no mistakes.

4:06 AM  
Blogger oldben swam up to say...

those two were always plotting...muahahaha

10:38 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Fun pic! I'm tempted to shave my head because of this stupid heat!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Ben swam up to say...

Actually that is a pretty cool dew sported there.

Cheers

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

Oh Mysfit I do love you. Oldben is right about you two plotting. I know that look Jenn is sporting. Its so nice to see my girls. O.M.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Okay Mysfit, you have me way too curious and now you need to come back over to my site, read my response to your Silmarillion comments, and expound upon them. Please. Don't leave me hanging here.

Feel free to delete this as I didn't know any other expedient way to get this message to you.

1:30 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

of course we were plotting, silly, what fun would it be otherwise?

sock, you of all people know exactly how many fishies could fit in the bathroom

thanks nocturnal, i liked it too ;)

and thanks to all of you for coming by the fish. things may settle down now so i can blog more regularly

1:15 PM  
Blogger IanBradley swam up to say...

Schemes. i think the total was around 13. I remember being perched atop the back of the toilet, or maybe it was on the sink. And I do believe it was the same night.

2:31 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry swam up to say...

Pretty womn.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

Even I remember this bathroom. Mostly because I would clean it every time I came to visit but thats what moms do. Cynthia/O.M.

8:46 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

yes well - what kind of kids would we be if we didn't make you feel needed? ;)

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

miss you, miss jenn, miss my old life. o.m.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Chemical Billy swam up to say...

Beautiful picture. I've shaved my head twice; thinking about doing it again, too.

I never told you how sorry I am. Sometimes the words are slow slow to come, and all that's left is...I'm sorry.

But I'm glad to see you.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home