Monday, September 04, 2006

neglected fish

i'm sorry fishie. it's very difficult still for me to be here. i haven't left you for good, just for now. i'll be back soon.

in the meantime, this flashed across my screensaver slideshow (good band name?) and i wanted to find the image and post it, but there are thousands and my cursory search did not turn it up. jenn wrote this on the back of a coaster (or beer mat, if you prefer). i have no idea when, but it's somewhat chilling. i hope that when i find the image file it will be dated. but now i share...

and maybe i
can't love you
anymore
but every second i spend
with you is gorgeous, and
every moment we've had is
infinite - whatever you
have seen, learned, whatever
you have discovered, this
is still true

               -me


-t-

6 little fish:

Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

what coaster? fishing is hard - you are forgiven for your absense - i can't wait to see you

11:43 PM  
Blogger anne swam up to say...

We'll be patient...
Thank you for sharing.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

Oh!Beautiful and you are right chilling. She is still with you and just letting you know in her little ways. I miss her, I miss you, I miss our lives. Hang in there. Cyn

I am glad the fishies are still around.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

That is wonderful, thanks for sharing it. Miss hearing from you but totally understand and appreciate you dropping by as you can.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Clo swam up to say...

That little poem is really beautiful and touch me very much. I understand so much how you feel...

Loosing the one you love is an extremely difficult thing to live, but also an extraordinary experience that makes you grow. I know it's difficult to do, but we should always live now as if it was our last day of life. Appreciate every single moment and take the time to BE with the others.

My husband died six years ago, and now I try to see each relation with a person as a privilege, a special moment that I have to live. And doing that, I realize that some people I have met, even if I didn't saw them again, gave me a wonderful moment, a special moment. But I admit, it's not always easy to do... :O)

1:36 PM  
Anonymous The Spooning Recipes swam up to say...

Great reading thiss

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home