Tuesday, September 02, 2008

onward fish for today is a new day

it's finally complete! today marks the birth of the jan-ai scholarship website. thank you to all those who put such hard work into the site - it's lovely. from this day forth please go to http://www.jan-aischolar.org/ for further information. if you feel you can, please donate to help jennsee's legacy continue to aid and inspire young artists of all ages.


this fish is also archive fish. i will aspire to make backup versions of all fishy content in case the site ever goes underwater, but i will not post anything more to this site. i am sorry for those of you who, like me, wishes it would go on forever, but marching uphill is hard when you only have gills to breathe through. believe me, i will always cherish the fish and all our dear fishies who made it a wonderful ocean to swim in.


the following links are brought to you by the letter "J" and the nubmer 23:
jan-ai scholarship
memorial fish
jennsee's last fish

see the world through jennsee's lens: tourist of everything

some specific archives:
writings of the fish
fishlists
fish-eyed views


alas it is time we part. "To absent friends, old gods and the season of mists; and may each and everyone of us always give the devil his due."

farewell,
mysfit

6 little fish:

Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

The perfect ending to the final chapter of this book. Well done, Mysfit.

Love,
o.m.

8:55 AM  
Blogger monkey 0 swam up to say...

I still miss her.

Sleep tight.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

Oh my god, I am crying. I didn't know until now. Jennsee, you came from out of the blue in my blogtime days, and it meant so much to me.

Mysfit, if you're out there somewhere, I always wished we met up when I was out in CO, by the way. I just had such a fucked up journey. But that's life, or so it would seem.

Love,

Skrambled Egghead

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

Hello My Daughter,
Missing you, loving you, wish you were here. You would be so proud of what we are doing in your memory. I hope you can take a peek now and than.
Love,
Mum

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

Just checking in, miss you, love you, another christmas without you.

Love,
mom

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous swam up to say...

Hi,
We just had our 5th event in your memory. Awesome stuff, you would be so proud of all of us. Miss you always and forever.
mum

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home