Friday, June 03, 2005

my fish is thoroughly amused

jenn see has amazing eye powers - let's hope she never gets mad at you


Today my fish likes colors and i am happy to say that there are enough reluctant feathers in the universe and we don't need any more unhappy little fish.

That said, I will now share with you the places my fish took me and the wondrously strange things I found hiding there, just around the corner, in a back alley of the Universe:


Elvis Trooper Loves the Ladies

For more grand adventures of this mysterious hero, follow your fish to the Home of the Elvis Trooper.

Elvis and Darth - Best Buds Forever

I guess my fish was on a sci-fi kick because next it took me through the worm-hole (like down the rabbit-hole) to explore the wonders of those of us who miss our camaraderie. It's good to see that though the show does not continue, the obsession does:


I think John would look lovely in a little blue dress and pig-tails.

My fish also showed me that wonderful things can happen when different pop-icons are mixed into one. These are some Cool Creations. (You absolutely must follow your fish to these images as there are many, some animated and the site asks me not to disrespect his fish, not in so many words.)

Ok, my little fishies, that's it for now from the mysfit channel of the fish, stay tuned for other fish and remember not to piss off the wild life.

7 little fish:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Love the space eyes!

You were right, there was some great stuff at the Cool Creations site.

And the Elvis Trooper is hilarious!!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson swam up to say...

Okay, I've been enjoying the Elvis Trooper site and need to know, Mysfit, if I can not only link to your post but post about this site on my site as well. Its just too fun!

2:48 PM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

carl, the last thing i would like to do is stiffle your creativity - do what pleases you, i would be honored

2:59 PM  
Blogger oldben swam up to say...

stiffle? like sniffle? i called you back, why didn't you call me back mysfit?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Daniel Heath swam up to say...

that was your desktop image, J? I fear the elvis leas. but not as much as I fear the sarlaac keeper in back...

3:51 AM  
Blogger banzai cat swam up to say...

Okay, all the pictures just overloaded my brain. I'm sure I felt a fuse explode just now.

4:20 AM  
Blogger mysfit swam up to say...

POP

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home